J Jeffrey Broderick
z Systems Architect
Mainline Information Systems
Jeff has nearly 35 years of experience spanning nearly all aspects of enterprise computing technologies. He began his career as a programmer at a banking service bureau in central Illinois and also worked in telecommunications, systems programming, networking, application development, and project management. Jeff joined Mainline in 2012 after previously working at Serena Software and IBM. He specializes in new application workloads for System z, System z analytics, enterprise modernization, application development and change management.
Jeff is a graduate of Illinois State University with a degree in Applied Computer Science.
- IBM Z Leverages IFLs and Secure Service Container (SSC) for Analytics Platform
- DEVELOPMENT MODERNIZATION with WEB SERVICES
- Leveraging COBOL v6 for Performance
- Autonomics for Db2 for zOS
- Enterprise Modernizations – The Time is Now
- The IDAA Value Proposition
- IDAA and Analytics – Changing the Face of z Systems
- System z analytics offerings: The IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator