z Systems Solutions Consultant
Mainline Information Systems
Marianne has been involved in IT for 30+ years, with the last 8 focused on Linux on IBM System z new workload. Her past experience includes 16 years at IBM as a System z system engineer, an IT Principle in a web development start-up company and an IT manager at a large national bank.
- The Evolving Mainframe – Approaching the Analytics Community
- IBM Open Data Analytics for z/OS Goals, Objectives and Use Case
- IBM Open Data Analytics for z/OS Proof of Technology – What to know to begin your project
- The Financial Business Case for IBM Open Data Analytic for z/OS
- IBM Open Data Analytics for z/OS for Mainframe Data Access – An Evolution of Mainframe Apache Spark
- The 2017 VM Workshop
- IBM z/OS Platform for Apache Spark – A new way to access Mainframe data
- Business Case for Linux on z Systems
- IBM Wave for z/VM: Changing the Way We Work with Linux on z Systems
- Linux: What’s with Docker on IBM LinuxONE?
- z/OS Connect on IBM z Systems
- System z Solution Edition for SAP – A winning Combination