Mainline Information Systems
Ryan Hagen is Mainline’s Program Manager for Strategic Partnerships. For more than 10 years, he has worked with clients developing managed systems solutions, working for companies such as IBM, UUNet and Verio. After leaving IBM in 2001, Ryan was recruited by an IBM business partner to run the eBusiness Hosting agent program for the Southeast Region as a Managed Services Principle. Currently, he is working closely with Mainline’s strategic partners in x86 to develop the go-to-market strategy and provide subject matter expertise in building out solutions in Virtualization, Networking, and Security.
- Juniper – Putting the Security in SDSN
- VMware and Amazon – SDDC of the future
- Nutanix Acropolis – Time to pay attention
- Veeam and Cisco – A partnership that works
- VersaStack 2.0 – A closer look at what 2017 brings
- Adoption vs Adaptation – How human nature paralyzes and empowers success of building your cloud
- This “mirage” is real… Understanding and managing your virtual desktop with VMware Mirage
- Your data center is an iceberg – understanding virtual machine sprawl
- Anxious about the cloud? The hybrid cloud could be your answer
- Planes, trains and automobiles… Managing your mobile data
- Is Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) dead?
- Cutting the physical strings from your data center