z Systems Capacity Study
Is your IT infrastructure performing
at optimum levels?
Find out with a z Systems Capacity Study from Mainline
Mainline provides detailed reports of systems performance and capacity projections utilizing a variety of IBM analytical modeling tools. The basic report provides an insight into the three primary system components, processors, memory and I/O activity.
The study also provides the following detail:
- Overall processor utilization
- A look at LPAR relationships within a processor
- Workload review of:
- Processor Utilization usage, delay and if used specialty engines
- System Memory Utilization
- I/O Utilization
- Path Utilization
- I/O Rates including total, Read and Writes
- Response and Service times and components
- I/O Skew, Most Delayed Volumes and if data available a list of associated datasets
- Basic DASD Control Unit review of performance
- Capacity projection of processor over time
- Analysis of workloads to determine potential impact of re-directing eligible work to specialty engines such as zIIP and zAAP
Pricing starts at $20,000 for a basic study. Complete the short form and a representative will contact you to determine assessment that will fit your needs.