Server sprawl, consolidation, modernization…all issues you may be dealing with right now with your infrastructure. And this is normal. With the growing amounts of data and applications that are hitting organizations’ systems, there has to be discussion regarding how to manage that workload while keeping costs down.
I have been around the evolution of the mainframe for the past 15 years. I have seen it grow from the massive workhorse to the refined, multi-faceted machine that is helping businesses perform better and reduce expenses.
You may not realize that the IBM z Systems does the following:
- Offers favorable software licensing options
- Delivers industry leading virtualization
- Enables flexible delivery of services through a private cloud
- Delivers real-time information and insight from data
- Provides unmatched security and reliability
- Eliminates server sprawl
- Lets you do more with less