Data Center and IT Optimization
As your IT infrastructure gets more complex and technologies such as cloud and virtualization get integrated with legacy systems, it is only natural that inefficient infrastructures struggle to support market shifts.
By addressing these data center optimization challenges head-on, you can ensure that your systems run at peak performance and, in turn, you may be able to mitigate or delay big IT infrastructure upgrades.
Fast-Growing Manufacturer Uses Mainline/IBM PureFlex to Triple IT New Project Productivity
Benefits of data center optimization:
- Lower cost and complexity through infrastructure consolidation
- Improve IT utilization and system availability with virtualization
- Improve operating efficiency through better management of IT and application environment
- Automate systems and data management tasks
- Increase IT flexibility and responsiveness to meet changing workloads
Love your Linux even more.
80% of users will abandon a transaction because of a poor service experience.
Getting it right in the app economy means growth and opportunity. Getting it wrong means running hundreds or thousands of servers, adding cost, complexity, latency and vulnerability—losing business.
Get it right with IBM LinuxONE™.
VersaStack brings new levels of ease, efficiency, and versatility to cloud, big data, and enterprise application deployments.
Mainline helps you put it all together.
City of Farmington increased processing speed by 33% and lowered cost by 50% with Power 7.